The Society of Telecommunications Consultants (STC:
The STC is the largest professional association of independent information and communications technology (ICT) professionals in North America. Since its founding in 1976 the STC has been dedicated to three key principles:
1. Enhancing the professional growth and development of members:
2. Building a network of partnerships among the members to deliver high quality solutions to
3. Sustaining a network of independent consultants, who adhere to high ethical standards as
written in the STC Code of Ethics.
Mr. Hathaway has been an active member of the STC since 2001 serving on the Board of Directors for seven years and as a Past President (2008-2010). STC consultants set themselves apart from our industry associates by adherence to the 10 point Code of Ethics. The STC Code of Ethics are the guiding principles by which RLH Telecom Solutions conducts business with clients, providers and other industry professionals. Each STC member signs the Code of Ethics when they are nominated and approved for membership and again each year when they renew their membership.
Manufacturer Consultant Liaison Programs:
RLH is an active member of major vendors and distributor consultant liaison programs (CLP’s) including: Aastra, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Brocade, Cisco, Mitel, NEC, Plantronics, Polycom, Ruckus, ShoreTel, Siemens
RLH is also an active member of the Manufacturer Consultant Advisory Boards member for Siemens and Interactive Intelligence.
Mr. Hathaway is a frequent speaker at conferences and industry seminars on a variety of technical and management topics. Recent appearances include the following:
- October 2012, AstriCon annual conference, Atlanta, GA “Hosted & Cloud Services vs. Premise Based Systems: Are You Looking For savings In All The Wrong Places?”
- October 2012, ACUTA Regional Conference, Houston, TX “Hosted vs Premise Services”
- August 2012, SpeechTek annual conference, New York City “Hosted vs. Premise Based Systems: Are You Looking For Savings In All The Wrong Places?”
- January 2012, ITEXPO annual conference, Miami, FL “Vendor & Consultant Panel Discussion on Cloud Services”
- August 2011, SpeechTek annual conference, New York City “How to Hire a Consultant”
- July 2011, IT Financial management Association, San Antonio, TX
- “Unified Communications Update”
- “Hosted vs. Enterprise Owned Assets”
- August 2010, IT Financial Management Association
- Pros and Cons of Managed Services: In Search of Savings and Simplified Management,”
- “How to Hire a Consultant”
Sample RLH Client List:
Listed below is a short list of clients in various market verticals Telecom Solutions has successfully served:
- Baptist Health South Florida, Coral Gables, FL
- Meritus Health, Hagerstown , MD
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital, Plattsburgh, NY
- St. Vincent’s Hospital, Santa Fe, NM
- Heartland Health, St. Joseph, MO
- North Philadelphia Health Systems, Philadelphia, PA:
- The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware, Wilmington, DE
- First Virginia Commercial Bank
- National Rural Utility Cooperative Finance Corporation, Herndon, VA
- City of Baltimore
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
- American Physical Therapy Association, Alexandria, VA
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA
- University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
For details or additional project information please contact RLH by email or phone at: email@example.com or 703-698-5432